In the early days of e-commerce, the job of a new founder was extremely difficult. They would suddenly have to know a bit about everything from how to: design their products, code an online storefront, and create a streamlined manufacturing process. All this while keeping costs low.
But now, if you know where to look, these tasks can be accomplished with one-click solutions, freeing up your time to focus on business essentials and future growth instead. Below, we share three popular solutions e-commerce owners turn to - Chatdesk, Calico and Doris Dev - for their manufacturing, product design, and customer service needs.
3 popular integrations you need to streamline your e-commerce business:
- Calico for streamlining your supply chain. If you’re trying to get your product launch-ready, but production management is a hiccup, take a look at Calico. They are a supply chain solution that helps brands:
- Get products to market 45% faster
- Save 12+ months sourcing your next factory partner
- Get connected to a world class network of sustainable factories
- Save up to 25% on production costs
Calico centralizes all your RFQs, POs, and SKU information into one, simple-to-navigate platform so you have efficient end-to-end traceability of your supply chain. The platform also empowers easy collaboration and communication between you and your suppliers. Customer-loving brands like Saysh, S by Serena, Halfdays, and more have trusted Calico to expand their brand.
You can get started with a demo here.
2. Chatdesk for flexible customer support solutions. As your brand scales, it will be impossible for you to manage every customer interaction, but hiring someone else to do it can be time-consuming, costly, and feel risky. That’s where partnering with a trusted customer support partner like Chatdesk comes in. With Chatdesk, you don’t need to worry about recruiting, training, and actively managing customer support agents. Chatdesk takes care of all that for you. And unlike other outsourcing providers, there are two key differentiators:
- Chatdesk finds Superfans and trains them to become Experts. Superfans are essentially industry-enthusiasts who are already passionate about your brand. Think about the people who give you 5-stars and rave about your products.
- The contract is month-to-month. Most customer support providers require businesses to commit to an annual contract, but with Chatdesk, you get a flexible pricing solution. This also allows you to scale up or down with business demands.
There’s a free trial running at the moment and setting up an account is simple. In one-click, you automatically integrate with your favorite platforms, including Shopify, Zendesk, Gorgias, and more. You can see the full list of our integration partners here. Many well-known e-commerce brands like Thinx, Whistle, and Factor 75 use Chatdesk for their customer support.
3. Doris Dev for product strategy and design. Figuring out what products to sell and what they should look like used to be a big roadblock for up-and-coming startups - but that’s where specialty companies like Doris Dev come in. To get started, you only need to know the broad outlines of your brand.
For example, say you want to sell luxury hand soaps. You have a good idea of your target audience, but haven’t yet figured out the exact soap formula or the design for your soap dispensers. Doris Dev can work with that. Luxury pet brand Fable and the weighted blanket maker Gravity have worked with the product design firm Doris Dev to turn their product ideas into reality.
All together, these one-click solutions can make running a business much easier while setting you up for long-term growth.